Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Long Weekend Coffee-

I have been MIA. I know I have, but life gets busy. My actual job has been taking up all my time and I have had no time to sit and write. This entry will be a quickie.

Te Aro
Love love love this place. One of the best coffee places in toronto. I enjoyed a fresh cup of french press coffee for 2.50$. You can't get better than that.

side note- Why I love toronto? You can always find lactose free milk, soy, whole, 1%, 2% and almond milk in almost every private coffee establishment. Te Aro even had simple sugar to sweeten your summer iced drinks.

Oh Toronto you are hard not to fall in love with!

This cafe has a great cup of coffee and the homemade iced teas are perfect for hot summer days.
I know coffee and this place is up hight up on my list. If I didn't think it was great I would just not write about it.

So far discovering Toronto has not been as intimidating and threatening as I thought.

Although The TTC situation is less than desirable at the moment-Closure of Bay station

Important info:

Te Aro Roasted
983 Queen Street East,
Toronto, ON M4M 1K2

T. 416-465 2006

Hours

Mon 7am – 6pm
Tues 7am – 6pm
Wed 7am – 6pm
Thurs 7am – 6pm
Fri 7am – 6pm
Sat 7am – 6pm
Sun 8am – 6pm

Another Gooder! Enjoy



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about a great place. Super coffee, super style, super price.

    ReplyDelete