Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Here is the best recipe for brownies. I usually hate using boxed pre-made cakes. But it made these so easy to make. My fiance (this is new...I feel like screaming with joy every time I think about it) loved them. I think he ate 90% of them. Originally I made them so he could have something with his tea I didn't expect them to be eaten in one night.
1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
30 mini Reeses cups unwrapped
1 Box Reynolds 2-inch aluminum foil mini cups for muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place 30 foil liners on baking sheet
3. Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet in mix, eggs, water and oil.
4. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
5. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
9. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
Note: I used noname peanut butter cups- Just as good. I also watched them like a hawk. I would only do 5 min before you push the cups into the brownie and 5 min after.